Mr. Saturn sprite [GAME] Earthbound/Mother Clone

Dreadful Romantic

• donor4
Just as the title implies I'm working on a Mother/Earthbound Zero clone, simply as a tribute to the game.

Here are some screenshots of the current progress:

And no I did not take these screenshots off an emulator, these are indeed from rm2k3. And if you are still skeptical here is my proof:

Currently I have reached a problem in development, I can't seem to obtain Mother music(mp3s are to large) and SFX's, I need all of them so if anyone can help me out I'd be eternally grateful!

As work progresses I'll continue to post updates and demos.
Temperance…

FrankFly

• starmansuper
  • artspot
  • foppy
Will this be exactly like Earthbound Zero? Or will you add some of your own stuff?

Dreadful Romantic

• donor4
It is meant to be an exact duplicate of Earthbound Zero. I hadn't planned on changing anything, though I may throw in a thing or two of my own.
Temperance…

DANCE! Ranger

LEGO MANIAC

• EarthBound Central
  • dragon
  • Badges Badge
  • fangamerHCP
This will be fun to see; if anything it'll be a great jumping-off point for other games, seeing how there's no PK Hack 0. Wink
President of the Loids are not Christmas Fanclub
Also BIFFS woo
also also BIFFGAME SatRoO!

sprite Stonecycle

There is PK Hack 0. Just not that big. This seems cool. Im also working on an EB0 game with RM2k3 too! Wink
    THIS USER WAS SAND FOR THIS COAST.

sprite forte.exe

this is neat, when I had this project long ago with mother2 graphics, for the house and all rooms, I left more open space that was black so your character always remained in the middle of the screen like EB0 and Earthbound, if you can get what im saying.

sprite Stonecycle

Can you place the tileset your used to make the rooms? AND outside please? RM2k3 format/style

Dreadful Romantic

• donor4
        Stonecycle wrote on Fri, 14 September 2007 19:32
        Can you place the tileset your used to make the rooms? AND outside please? RM2k3 format/style

I don't use Chipsets, after hanging out within rm2k/3 forums I learned how to manipulate the Panorama, as well as other interesting rm2k/3 features.

Also, as I stated before I'm in dire need of MOTHER music and SFX's so if anyone can help me out I'd be very grateful.
        Temperance…

sprite Stonecycle

Kiran74 wrote on Fri, 14 September 2007 21:06
          Stonecycle wrote on Fri, 14 September 2007 19:32

I don't use Chipsets, after hanging out within rm2k/3 forums I learned how to manipulate the Panorama, as well as other interesting rm2k/3 features.

Also, as I stated before I'm in dire need of MOTHER music and SFX's so if anyone can help me out I'd be very grateful.

These oughta work. The VirtuaNSF is the program that plays the .NSFs. Save Mother.NSF to any folder you would remember. open in the VNSF and the Music is 1-48. the SFX is the rest.

Attachments:

Dreadful Romantic

• donor4
          Thank you so much! If you ever need any help on rm2k/3 just ask me.
          Temperance…

sprite Stonecycle

Kiran74 whined on Sun, 16 September 2007 19:07
            Thank you so much! If you ever need any help on rm2k/3 just ask me.

Stonecycle said
            Those tools were on hand when you asked.

the tilesets (in and out where the 2nd layer is not all pink) and your quite welcome.

Dreadful Romantic

• donor4
            Fair enough, though as I stated before I don't use tilesets. I'll pm you the secret behind it.
            Temperance…