Mr. Saturn sprite [GAME TEST] The Caterpillar Party Effect

sprite ErikMouse

Have you wondered about how you would make your hero characters in the RPG Maker 2000 follow behind each other in a line, like they are in the Earthbound Games? I found that it is not only possible, but I found something that works from a tutorial somewhere online. Except that you would need to adjust the events (add extra pages with switches and altered code) for the hero characters in the party whenever you get or lose a character, and copy it to every map that you have, otherwise you could have open slots in who is walking behind you such as if you put a teddy bear behind yourself, it could end up several feet behind instead of right behind you, if you did it wrong. Also, I think that it might be possible to make it look like Buzz Buzz is orbiting around the hero's head, which I haven't attempted yet as I would not only need the sprite set of the No Good Fly or whatever sprite that Buzz Buzz is in Earthbound, but also the .wav sound effects of Buzz Buzz's buzzing. I have a test game available with the caterpillar effect working, but not sure how to provide it to you as it is in a 11. something megabite zip file that exceeds the allowed attachment size limit here.

Giygas II

+awesome

upload it to a web page, link added here (this one is free):

http://www.filecrunch.com/

Capn Muffin

Bad Enough Dude

• fun
      • dragon
      • donor5
      • artistorm
      • poe
      • fanvatar3